Is it time to replace your roof? The anxiety of the cost of a new roof, deciding on the roofing material, and lastly, finding a trustworthy roofing contractor can be overwhelming. Let’s break down the areas, and make the process simple to tackle.
First of all, the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Seattle ranges from approximately $5,500 to $29,750 based on $550 to $850 per square. A roofing square is 100 feet. The homeowner can easily approximate the cost of the shingles by using the chart below.
- 10 square roof: $5,500 to $8,500
- 15 square roof: $8,250 to $12,750
- 20 square roof: $11,000 to $17,000
- 25 square roof: $13,750 to $21,250
- 30 square roof: $16,500 to $25,500
- 35 square roof: $19,250 to $29,750
To establish an accurate cost for your home, or to inquire about other roofing materials such as metal or cedar, call Casabella Roofing in Seattle. We have been serving the local area for over two decades, replacing hundreds of roofs during that time. Call us between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, at (425) 269-4054. We are here, ready to speak with you about your roofing needs and concerns.
Many factors are included in the cost of a new roof. Some of these costs include, but are not limited to,
- The roof size, as noted above
- Type of roofing material – asphalt, metal, cedar
- Disposal of old material
- Pitch, overhang, flashing
During your initial estimate with Casabella, Roofing, we can break down each of these factors into terms and costs you can understand, and apply to your own home.
Besides the above list of costs involved, consider other areas to discuss with us.
This is a thin layer of material between the shingles and the roof deck. It is usually OSB or plywood. This layer provides secondary protection from the elements including snow, rain, and wind.
Here is a list of eight benefits of properly laid underlayment:
- Curb Appeal – Underlayment can offer an even surface for the roofing materials to be installed on
- Fire Safety – Some underlayments protect against fire. Speak with us about the options available
- Weather Protection – If shingles begin to deteriorate, or have broken off, underlayment can protect your home against mold and water damage
- Moisture Barrier – Most underlayments are extremely water-resistant
- Energy Efficient – Can offer another layer of insulation
- Protect Against Ice and Water Damage
- Protects the Roof Deck from weather elements, mold, and mildew
- Increases Peace of Mind – When installed properly, these protections can offer additional peace of mind knowing your roof and home are safe
We typically don’t think about gutters, until they don’t work properly. When you have your roof replaced, consider discussing the gutter system you currently have. Does it need to be replaced as well? Are the fasteners rusted or broken? Are the sections of gutters beginning to separate? Trust Casabella Roofing to assist with your questions regarding gutters as well.
Casabella Roofing in Seattle takes great pride in our team of professional installers. We deliver what we promise. Honesty and quality all at a reasonable price. We treat every home as if it were our own, with extreme care and consideration.
Call Seattle’s trusted roofing company today for a free estimate on how we can make the process of a roof replacement stress-free.