Leaders Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor in Seattle, WA
Seattle's Most Recommended Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor
Asphalt shingle roofing contractor is the most common and affordable option in Seattle, WA. This makes it a great choice for a sturdy, reliable roof. There are a variety of styles and color options available to complement any home. Our team will present options that will best fit your building’s budget and curb appeal.
Our team of roofing experts can help you make an informed decision when it comes to selecting your asphalt shingle system. We have decades of experience installing and servicing roofs, so we know exactly what kind of product will suit your home best. With our guidance, you can feel confident that your new roof is ready to face all that our temperate climate has to throw its way.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
These are long shingles that are cut and designed to look like three separate pieces. They’re the thinnest, most affordable option and easiest to install. Three-tab shingles aren’t as durable as the other options.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
A more durable option, these roofing shingles come with an extra laminate layer that gives them a sculpted, stylish look. They have superior water resistance and will last between 30 to 50 years while adding a touch of style to your roof.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Luxury asphalt shingles are a great option for homeowners who want to maximize their curb appeal and roof performance. As the name suggests, these are luxury versions of asphalt shingle roofing created to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing. On the plus side, they’re about 1/10th of the cost of the high-end materials!
Impact Resistant Shingles
Impact-resistant asphalt shingles are designed to be tough, and they can withstand harsh elements without being damaged as easily as traditional asphalt shingles. This makes them perfect for homes in areas with lots of rain, high winds, and hail.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Cost-effectiveness : Asphalt shingle roofs are relatively inexpensive compared to other types of roofing materials and installation costs are often lower because they require less labor for installation than more complicated materials such as slate or metal.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors, ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Maintenance : Asphalt shingle roofs require very little maintenance compared to other types of roofing materials and they can be easily repaired if any damage does occur.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Shortest lifespan: Asphalt shingle roofs typically don’t last as long as other types of roofing material like metal or tile. Around the Seattle area, your asphalt shingle roof may need to be replaced after 20-25 years due to normal wear and tear caused by extreme temperatures
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.